Buy Now QVI Breaks
How to make a reservation?
The reservation must be made at least 45 days before the date of requested accommodation and by specifying the number of persons to be accommodated, accommodation dates and facility alternatives to the e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the title “reservation request”.
- Club Aida, Marmaris - 1 bedroom apartment, accommodation for 2 to 4 people
- Diana Residence, Fethiye - 2 bedroom apartment, accommodation for 2 to 4 people
- Flamingo Country Club, Bodrum - 2 bedroom apartment, accommodation for 2 to 4 people
- Royal Heights, Bodrum - 2 bedroom apartments, accommodation for 2 to 4 people
- Dogan Hotel, Antalya - 1 hotel room, accommodation for 2 people
Please visit http://www.qnetturkiye.com.tr/en/products/holidays/q-breaks/ for detailed information on participating resort facilities.
Q-Breaks Terms and Conditions:
- All services offered to the sale - unless stated otherwise - are “accommodation” and are not a vacation or extended holiday service contract or package tour contract! For this reason, they are not subject to the provisions of the “Time Share Vacation and Long Term Holiday Service Conventions” or “Package Tour Conventions Regulations”.
- You have purchased “accommodation” services in accordance with your chosen terms in the Turkish resorts in Fethiye, Bodrum, Marmaris, Antalya and Pamukkale. Before you make your purchase from our website www.qnetturkiye.com.tr, you will be informed about the accredited Resorts (resort listing) for your chosen accommodation product, the properties of accommodation products and resorts you selected. You can also visit http://www.qnetturkiye.com.tr/en/products/holidays/q-breaks/ for detailed information about our accredited resorts (resort listing), their facilities and accommodation products. Q-Breaks products offer accommodation from 2 to 4 people. Room type and a number of people to stay vary according to the structure of the facility. (Accommodation for 4 people is provided with 1 or 2 bedrooms for 2 adults and 2 children).
- Travel opportunity is valid for 2 years from the contract date.
- Cancellation (right of withdrawal) can be made within 14 days from the date of establishment of the contract via www.qnetturkiye.com.tr. The notice of the use of the right of withdrawal shall be directed to our Company in writing or with a permanent data recorder. Cancellation is not allowed for any confirmed reservations that have been confirmed by the company and exercised by the customer within 14 days following the purchase date.
- The resort listing is subject to change during the year depending on the agreement with the provider. It may be possible to provide adifferent resort(s) at the same price and quality at the reservation date. The content of the resort listing, which is subject to change from time to time depending on the agreement with the provider, has been accepted by the parties to be regarded as resorts of equal quality in terms of seller/buyer. Customer acknowledges and agrees that he/she has purchased a service with multiple options that can provide continuous accommodation but only in the available one, according to the months of use of the product within the relevant 2 year period. However, the Customer reserves the right to terminate the contract without accepting the change. In this case the seller will refund all payments made by the customer.
- The reservation must be made at least 45 days before the date of requested accommodation and by specifying the number of persons to be accommodated, accommodation dates and facility alternatives to the e-mail address “email@example.com” with the title “reservation request”.
- Reservations are made based on room availability at the selected date: on JUNE, JULY, AUGUST or SEPTEMBER for SUMMER SUN ACCOMODATION ; on NOVEMBER, MONTH, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH or APRIL for WINTER SUN ACCOMODATION; on MAY or OCTOBER for MAY and OCTOBER JOY ACCOMODATION;Tourought the year for Q-BREAKS HOME RESORTS PRODUCTS; on NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH or APRIL for HOTSPRING ESCAPE. Please note that bookings on Holidays, Christmas and New Year’s Day will be sold quickly!
- Accommodation does not include any meals, transfers or other possible expenses.
- In the event of the cancellation of an approved but not physically used reservation, a request for another re-booking is possible depending on an additional booking fee:
- The cancellation of an approved reservation 15 or more days before the date of check-in and the request for re-booking are subject to a re-booking fee of $ 50.
- The cancellation of an approved reservation 7 to 15 days before the date of check-in and the request for re-booking are subject to a re-booking fee of $75.
- The cancellation and re-booking of an approved reservation which has been notified within 7 days before check-in is out of question.
- If the accommodation is booked for someone other than the registered buyer, a Guest Certificate fee of US $50 applies.
- It is not allowed to divide the duration of the stay into different and separate period days.
Hotel/Resort Check-in Instructions
- Please present this confirmation document with your ID card or passport when you check in.
- A deposit of 100 USD will be charged at the check-in. Your room will be checked when you are checking out and this fee will be refunded if no damage is involved.
- If a member requests any postponement after 14:00 when the check-in period begins, the member must inform the QNET Promotion company by email at least 72 hours or 3 days in advance.
- If it is not foreseeable, such as an airplane delay, the member should report that he/she may be late or may arrive later than the check-in time. If the information is not given, the resort may not accept or may cancel the reservation.
- If the buyer does not arrive at the date of check-in or does not stay at the resort for the required time, his/her accommodation will not be entitled to re-use.
- If the buyer makes a late check-in without prior notice, or if he/she does not use his/her reservation, he/she cannot request a refund or extension.
- The resort reserves the right to transfer the booking to a different room of the same size and number of persons following the booking confirmation. The maximum number of people includes children regardless of their age.
- The accommodation does not include any meals or drinks.